We began the origingrowth for the word Ascension in our world 1984-1989. We began marketing in commerce for our Ascension Center and our spiritual community. We know that many wanted to share oour world for the health of humanity.
We began our formation of our Ascension Center Spiritual Science Community with the Spiritual COmmunity that shared the Psychic Network and the Ascension Center.
Ascension Health formed Ascension in 2012 to further its Mission of serving all persons especially those living in poverty and who are struggling the most, and to deliver compassionate, personalized care and lead healthcare transformation in the United States. Restructured as Ascension, we are positioned to meet the evolving needs of the people and communities we serve in the rapidly changing healthcare environment. Today, we continue an 800-year legacy and promise set forth by our original sponsor organizations to provide faith-based healthcare to those in need.
- Ascension Center used in commerce by Theresa Janette Thurmond in the Honolulu Newspapeer 1989-1993. This was for the spiritual community with the lines of a pyramid
- a symbol received.
- By 2007 Theresa also known as TJ was writing about the ET beings.
- By 2012 TJshares the Ascension Center on TJ Morris ET Radio of BlogTalk Radio
- Stargate to the Cosmos was an energy that began to promote the Ascension Center and all ET Beings and that creator and love was for our gathering.
- 1999: Daughters of Charity National Health System and Sisters of St. Joseph Health System form Ascension Health
- 2002: Carondelet Health System joins Ascension Health
- 2004: Ascension Health recognized as largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States
- 2012: Ascension Health and subsidiaries form Ascension
- 2012: Alexian Brothers Health System joins Ascension
- 2012: Ascension partners with Narayana Health, Bangalore, India, and the government of the Cayman Islands to build Health City Cayman Islands, a 140-bed hospital bringing needed healthcare services to people throughout the Caribbean region
- 2013: Health ministries of the former Marian Health System – Ministry Health Care, Wisconsin; St. John Health System, Oklahoma; and Via Christi Health, Kansas – join Ascension
- 2014: Formed Ascension Senior Living, one of the largest nonprofit senior living providers in the U.S.
- 2014: Established Ascension Health At Home – a joint venture with Evolution Health, a division of Envision Healthcare – to provide non-acute care services including home and hospice care and infusion therapy
- 2015: Crittenton Hospital Medical Center in Michigan joins Ascension
- 2016: The Southeast Wisconsin operations and related corporate services of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare join Ascension.
- Today: Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operates more than 2,600 sites of care in 22 states and the District of Columbia. Ascension is a leading voice for Catholic healthcare and advocate among Catholic healthcare organizations.
We are non-denomination and follow those who desire to participate in the love of humanity.