ACO Membership Trusted Webmasters
A wealth of opportunities to expand your knowledge, build your skill set, advance your career and connect with the American Communications Online information management community in the world.
ACO arts and sciences community, an educator, and information a news source.
…a voice, a partner, an opportunity, a job lead.
…driven by its mission to be the leading professional association for knowledge, education, and solutions supporting American Communications Online Information Management community.
You can join us and fulfill your need to continually learn and grow professionally. Whether it’s finding answers to issues or networking with those in the businesses with category listing, key words, and topics for your own search engine optimization and celebrity in our own spiritual science community,
Membership gives you the tools and spiritual arts and sciences connections you need to solve problems and keep your career moving forward.
American Communications Online, you gain instant access to valuable member benefits designed to give you inclusion in outreach and networking. Our webinars cover a vast array of ACO topics, all free to become certified I any topic and category by our peer review committee members.
- Convenient, flexible access to webinar recordings and our pdf files for education.
- Discounted registrations to our educational courses that can be held onsite at your location, topical forums and annual Conferences. Most all health and wellness integrative medicine practitioners must keep up their level of understanding in their genres or topics of expertise.
- Complimentary subscription to the ERA COP Journal Review, the premier magazine for the virtual assistant time travel portal stargate profession (online and searchable).
- Discounted pricing on conference recordings and publications if sponsored by our ACO Association public benefit corporation
- Access to online past conference presentations.
- Subscription to Newsletter for American Communications Online Industry news.
- Resource library of templates, checklists and other tools to help you do your job better.
- Industry benchmark studies.
- LinkedIn, our member-generated online community group where you can connect with fellow members to forge new professional relationships, ask questions, share solutions and enhance your career success.
- Virtual connections via American Communications Online’s membership directory.
- Further your career skills and networking through our volunteer opportunities.
- We share offers of the Professional American Communications Online Certification Program,
- ACO professional certification program for our communications systems/information management professionals.
- ACO Association Membership provides you with special member rates for preparatory materials and courses and the ACO exam fees.
We will assist in recommendations for people who need jobs.
SPACE TRAINING ANALYST Location:
Assist project teams on the design, development, and fielding of training systems for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).
Participate in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Requirements Analysis through Implementation.
Work closely with the software team throughout the simulation development process to provide detailed subject matter knowledge on the command and control operations of designated systems.
Draft/review documentation to support the training system development effort.
Provide knowledge of designated DoD Joint operations, space operations, orbital mechanics, and insight into training needs.
o Report System Defects, Retest And Track To Closure Required Qualifications
Use your Subject Matter Expertise, analytical and problem-solving skills you will create and execute manual test cases in accordance with an established test strategy to verify/validate the system requirement specifications for software under development;1modeling and simulation of satellite behaviors and advanced payloads.
Modeling and simulation of aircraft behaviors including cockpit controls.
o User interface design & implementation.
U.S. citizenship and eligibility for a U.S. Department of Defense security clearance. Please verify U.S. citizenship in your resume or cover letter.
Submissions without a statement verifying U.S. citizenship will not be considered.
Minimum of 4 years of Department of Defense space operations experience.
Experience With Operating Multiple Space/satellite Systems.Strongly Desired Experience/Qualifications
Recent experience as an instructor or evaluator in the area of space operations.
Bachelors or Masters degree.
CCS-C/AFSCN operations experience.
Missile Defense and/or Space Surveillance Operations experience.
Curriculum developer in the area of space operations.
Hewlett Packard Quality Center (HPQC)/Application Life-Cycle Management (ALM) & Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System(DOORS) experience.
What’s In It For You?
Working on challenging and innovative projects.
Our future ACO Association Public Benefit Corporation
For our visionaries.
Becoming an integral part of an innovative, employee-owned company, which provides a full range of benefits including paid vacation time, tuition reimbursement program, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and 401(k) plans What Are You Waiting For?
Are you a problem solver?
Are you an innovator?
Are you an entrepreneur?
Bring your great ideas to life!
Submit your resume and Apply Now! Send resume to TJ@AmericaCommunicationsOnline.
Reply to ACO American Communications Online an equal opportunity employer. At present we will be working with contractors and send our 1099’s. Our accountant in in Dallas, Texas. Our attorney is in Houston, Texas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other basis protected by law. Drug Testing Employer, www.Sonalysts.com
Documentaries on various niche genres including CO Association Members as individuals who are authors, consultants, organizers, and former military retired including Defense & Space, Computer Software, and Aviation & Aerospace
Contractual by 1099
Human Resources Director Virtual Assistant offering computer support for a web presence for small businesses.
Headquartered Florida is a public benefit directory of friends working with American Communications Online which in the future on to be a public benefit corporation as an associate member and/or employee-owned small business with additional offices located throughout the United States that has been serving Government and commercial clients as ACIR since 1978.Our brands are now ACO-ACIR-ACE. We are among the very few agencies that have successfully integrated mass media broadcasting education entertainment live streaming with the advanced technology capabilities of a defense research, development, and engineering firm with the creative talent of a full-service video, film, recording, graphics design, sound design, and set construction/exhibitory business.
We are interested in Cosmos Expo Visionaries as members in our ACO Association. TJ Morris Media News Publishing Agency is now dba American Communications Online in Florida, USA.
ACO Professional Memberships for entrepreneurs is $99.00 a month to be included in our directories. Must go through our vetting process.
- 5 Pages (Theme Based)
- Mobile Responsive
- Home Page Header Slideshow
- Clear CTAs(call-to-action)
- Online Contact Form
- Online Blog / NEWS Module
- Photo Galleries
- Admin access to Add/Edit the website content
- SEO Optimized- 5 to10- words nmt 15
- W3C Validated
- 30 Day Free Maintenance